About Paris Font
Fonts are a big part of user interface design, and handwritten fonts are a great way to add an extra layer of personality to your app or website. I am also a big fan of handwritten fonts, so today, I am sharing a free handwriting font that you can easily download here. Axel Alessandro Satriawan designed this font and named it Paris. With its flowing and relaxing handwriting style, Paris is an ideal typeface for wedding invitations, beautiful stationary art, eye-catching social media posts, signatures, branding, and much more! So, If you want to add a little personality to your text, this font is the way to go.
Design And Features
Paris features a chic flow with sleek lines. Besides these, there are so many premium features.
- It has a single style with uppercase, lowercase, numbers and punctuations.
- With 15 PUA encoded characters, this font also contains 83 regular characters.
- In Paris font, You can also adjust the letter spacing, line height, word spacing, and other typographic elements to create the perfect look for your document.
- It supports so many international languages, giving you extra advantages.
Why Should you use Paris font?
Paris is a great way to add a personal touch to your text. You can use it for everything from invitations to home decor. Here are four reasons why you should start using this font in your next project:
- It is a unique font: It is impossible to find two handwritten fonts that are exactly alike, which makes them special and individual. So you can say that Paris is a unique font. You’ll be able to create a unique look for your website or project that no one else can replicate.
- This font is Timeless and Classic: Paris has a classic and timeless design, suitable for any project or website. It’ll look gorgeous on any device and will age well over time.
- Paris is affordable: This font is often affordable compared to other fonts, making it an excellent investment. Plus, you can always customize this font later on without having to spend money.
- It is Versatile: The versatility of the Paris font makes it ideal for various projects and websites. Also, you can use it for logos, text, headings, and more.
|Designer:||Axel Alessandro Satriawan, Letterpedia.|
Download Paris Font From Here
The free version has limited features and is only available for personal purposes. For the full version as well as the commercial version of Paris, click the button below.
Typefaces Similar To Paris
Paris is similar to these fonts:
- Halimun font.
- Tomatoes font.
- Caveat font.
- Black Angel.
When it comes to fonts, Paris handwriting stands out. However, as with any font, the right one can go a long way. Here are some of the best-handwritten font combinations:
- Bergen Sans.
- Kaiven Sans Serif.
- Brigadier Sans.
- Regime Grotesk.
Ans: The answer is no. The free version is only available for personal purposes. To use this for commercial purposes you need to buy the premium version from here.
Ans: Paris is smooth and easy to read handwritten font designed and shared by Alessandro Satriawan from Letterpedia.
Ans: Whether you have a PC, a Mac, a Linux computer, an iOS device, or an Android device, this font is compatible for all of them.
Ans: There are so many fonts that goes well/pairs well with Dodger among them Invisible, Caviar Dreams, Lack are very much popular.
Ans: Yes, you can buy this font from here.
What is the easiest way to install this font on to my device?
There’s no reason to be worried. Please follow our directions.
You may also find out more about typography and how it is classified from here.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you very much!
I am a typography specialist based in South Tangerang, Indonesia. I provide knowledge on typefaces and encourage others to succeed in the field of type design. As a design consultant, I worked on several fronts.